why?

We've had so much stress and fighting. We talk this morning. I told him how lonely I feel. He told me how he doesn't feel like I like him. I tried to assure him that I did and told him I need to work harder on being nice to him. I pull him close and he's lethagic and distant. He asks if I feel better. I say that I don't feel better if he doesn't. (I feel very lost and lonely) he says I am ruining things and I have 10 seconds to fix it. I am confused and I say how? 10 seconds passes and he is very pissed at me. I asked him to just work through it with me but he says no. What the hell? I am so lost. I want to run to Japan. I wish my mom was still alive cause I'd run to her and cry until I felt better. Why? I don't get him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like you are wanting to fix things but he don't want to do anything about it all. He says for YOU to fix it....you are doing your part to fix it by talking about it but in order to fix it all HE needs to pitch in and do something too! In a marriage when 1 person has a problem....they BOTH have problem! He needs to get his butt in gear and do something too!

Sorry that's just how I feel.... :)
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm sorry =( Some men can be so distant and closed off about things. I have a good close friend who is going through this right now and I wish I knew some good advice to give her as well. My husband is usually really good about talking things out, hearing my side of things. I think it hurts their little pride when you try to point out some things that could be improved in the relationship. When your talking to him, maybe try to include some of the things that you think YOU could improve on as well. That way it wont seem like your blaming him for all of your problems (even though a majority of it probably IS him lol)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It sounds like he wants you to fi him and if he does not want to help there is nothing you can do maybe you need a third person to listen to both of you. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Just RUN! He is an ASS! Anyone who acts like that dont really love you so stop wastin your time hon and get out now!
    mommyoffive1983

Answer by mommyoffive1983 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010