Have u ever?

Have you ever meet someone and just felt a "spark" between u instantly? Like when they touch you or even you hug, you just feel this over-whelming chemistry, that's how I felt when I met my husband. :) How many of you have this chemistry with your husband, boyfriend, or even an ex?

mszh2010

Asked by mszh2010 at 9:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

Level 3 (-1 Credits)
  • I was the same way when I met my husband. I remember telling a friend of mine "He is so cute in a nerdy kind of way" lol There was just something about him that drove me crazy and 8 years later I still get the same feeling
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yes wen I met my fiance'. Was always a bit skeptical of love at first sight UNTIL I met him. 3 1/2 yrs later it's stronger now than it was in the beginning. Because of him I now believe in soul mates as well.
    LoriannMc

Answer by LoriannMc at 10:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• In the metaphysical world, we call that "morphic resonance" - and yes, I've experienced it - it's usually a wonderful thing! I told me SO that I actually FEEL him more than I SEE him, if that makes any sense to you...and it never goes away! Enjoy your "find"! :-)
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Oh yes, for Hubs and I we met through ex Hubs while he was still my Hubs LOL I remember seeing him with his long legs in his grey 501's so freakin sexy!! I was pregnant by 1st Hubs and he says he saw me and thought how he wished it was his baby instead - at first site!! We didn't get together for 5 year later but when we did, Oh Man!! We had our first "date"18 years ago this month, married 12 last month. Combined our family of 10 kids 6 his, 1 mine, 3 ours. so far so good
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I knew the moment I met my husband that we would be married. He came over the first night and we just stayed up all night talking about the most random stuff. I had the next day off, but he had to work so when he went to work the next day everyone picked on him and said he got lucky cause he was wearing the same clothes as the day before. Everyone always says when they see us together that we were just made for each other. That spark was there from day one, and I stil get chills when he touches me :)
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 10:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I had that befor he cheated on me! Now he wants us to "work" but I dont have that feeling anymore even thu I want it back:(
    mommyoffive1983

Answer by mommyoffive1983 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Thats how it was when I met DH for the first time! =) And the spark is still there.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• With an ex-bf. I never really had that with my ex-husband.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I still get butterflies to this day with my bf of 3 1/2 years. but im not sure he feels like that lol
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 4:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I met my husband on my neighbor's deck ...wasn't impressed really then the second time I saw him at my neighbors he wanted me to walk him to his truck, he kissed me and I had never felt such a head over heels feeling in all my life, It was like everything i thought about him melted away and fell hopelessly in love...a week later we agreed to get married after a yr of dating. We have been married for 6 yrs now and I still get the butterflies
    Anonymous