The president doesn't get it?

Rudy is on spot imo...he may be a RINO but he's right on target here..

Funny he tells Behar and the audience like it is ..as for the hypothetical of a Palin run..she wouldn't be my first pick but nonetheless..

Don't you think Nov 2nd proves it is time to admit that American do not want Obamas direction?

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I saw that and i suddenly became rudy's biggest fan. between him and oriely, the view isn't doing too well lol
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Awesome!! Rudy rocks!!
    I like Whoopie, but did she really think that she knew more about healthcare and politics as Rudy?
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Rudy is right some people in NY never leave their neighborhood. So they do not what hell is going on and do not get it, the proof was they voted for Hillary.
    I think it is funny that Obama supporters don't get it! Palin does have more experience!!!

He will run for President and I will not vote for him. Ron Paul for me!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Far left never get it. balance is what its all about. he will never get it until he packs his bags.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• He doesn't. But that's ok, he will. When the GOP walks his ass like a dog come January.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:45 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• How can you NOT respect someone who voices his OPINIONS--even if they will be viewed negatively?! :o) I really like his point about letting voters decide who should run and win elections! If Palin wants to run and she gets enough people behind her, she will win, if not, she will lose...nothing ventured, nothing gained!! Other than FEAR (of winning), why must people even be stopped from being allowed to run for elected office?! As far as I'm concerned, if people want to give certain candidates money and support, and the candidate wants to waste their money running, when odds are they will not win, where is the harm?

I noticed that neither Whoopi nor Joy had any credible argument or smart-ass rebuttals for Rudi....because he not only talks the talk, but walks the walk...unlike them!! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• He gets it. He just doesn't care. He wants to fundamentally chance america he knows better than the little people.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• What did O screw up? He voted with Bush on some of things Bush did, remember?

If Bush was so bad than why is it okay for Obama to do the same as Bush and more? he has not cut back anything instead he has spent way more.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Some of those View women don’t get it as well.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It's sad to know that so much emotion involved in the 2008 election on the left, still clouds not only Obama's mind but the liberal voters as well. Keep your emotion, the majority of Americans want JOBS. Some will continue to think Obama is great even as he is dragged out of the WH in 2 years, they simply won't understand it all like they don't understand it this week.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2010