Why are there SO many RUDE Mom's on here?

Seriously, can't you all grow up? You guys bash people but hide behind ANON b/c you don't want them to know your true side.
People come on here to get advice not be mis-treated by stupid inconsiderate Mother's like you all are. ( Don't take offensive if your one of the nice few, I appreciate your opinions)

Do your hormones have your panties in a bunch or WHAT?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i know but the only thing you can do is report the answers and they will be suspended or deleted. thats all you can do.
    i wish that if they were going to be rude they would show who they were.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 4:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• As I posted in your other post, I don't see how you can say that when you are hiding behind "the anon button" as well and being just as rude as the "stupid inconsiderate mothers" on here?

I agree that there are some people that are rude, but you are being a little bit of a hypocrite.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• maybe they have problems and wanna take it out on people "online" [key word] because they are not about to do it in someones face.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Actually I went behind ANON, nto to bash people but to ask a question. I think It's okay to use it if you are asking a personal question or in this case, I already got bashed for other questions and I'm sick of it.... There's just no reason for it. I actually just want an answer and not for people to go around judging me.

Honestly, I knew someone would ask that... and I'm prepared to answer
    Anonymous

• If you are sick of it, then maybe the question shouldn't have been asked. Just dust all those mean people off. Don't like their negative attitudes effect you. Just smile and kill them with kindness :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I dont know why some are so rude on here honestly i dont,

Ohhh and dont disagree with their opinons neither, hahahaa

They dont like truths on here they like sugar coating,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• lol I got bashed for a breast feeding question b/c some people didn't agree with the choice I made.... After a thrid c-section, I could care less what they think!
    Kelso, I think some people just can't handle when someone disagrees and usally it has nothing to do with the question.... I mean a lot of the time the question is fine but people make a huge deal about it! UGH
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• This is about the 5th time i've herd this Q asked...good kuck on it

Answer by louise2 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Yes there are some rude people. But are you being offended because you don't like the answer they give and see it as bashing you?
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 5:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• hey i know exactly what u mean. i had asked a ? before for my sister who's pregnant and there were so many rude people.
    jme0408

Answer by jme0408 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2008