How do you eat your Snickers bar?

Also, do you know how many bites it takes you to eat one:)

summerbabe

Asked by summerbabe at 10:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• one bite at a time
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• AW MAN! Layh took my answer!! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I don't...its been proven that each snickers bar contains at least 8 spider legs, and the male organ of a spider is located on its rear left foot. So you do the math, I'm not eating snickers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• LOL! I am SO going to need a link to that. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Ew gross I didnt know that about spider legs! How is this a proven fact? I don't eat them all that often because i'm just not a candy person in general. But I do think they are pretty good. I don't eat it any special way though lol Just take bites until im done
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• The snack size.  1  Stick Out Tongue

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• EEWWW I just ate a snicker day before yesterday. it was so good, all 4 bites of it, but now the whole spider thing has me trippin' Hubs wont eat soy sauce cuz it has a high bug content due to it's long fermentation. I however have learned to look past that and freely use it in my stir frys, that he, of course, also enjoys LOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• UGH, Anonymous just took the FUN out of my question!!!! YUCK. Too early in the morning for that.
    summerbabe

Comment by summerbabe (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• well first I unwrap it halfway so it wont get my fingers chocolaty, then I eat it one bite at a time, lowering the wrapper as needed until the time comes to remove the wrapper complelty. I have never thought to count my bites..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Anon--do you eat Fig Newtons?? Do you want to know what's in that??

Seriously--you need to lighten up. I can guarantee that there are lots of things in other food you eat too. It's protein and some countries consider these things a delicacy and you are getting it for free!!!!

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2010