What do you think of entertainers who have plastic surgery?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think a majority of them who get it really didn't need it in the first place, which is quite sad. But society puts so much pressure on them to look and feel "perfect".
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:29 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I don't... What do I care if they have work done? If I had their money, I would have a shit load of work done...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Well if you can not recognize them then it is bad. If you look like your self only more rested then good. I had plastic surgery a t.t. and I love that I don't have a butt in front any more.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think it's totally ridiculous, because there's never a stopping point with the industry. By the time there is nothing left to "fix" they look older than ever in my opinion.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 12:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i wish i had the money to fix a few things! i think they are pressured to be beautiful. they do it once, then have to follow up with maintenance. so i kind of pity them too. i can see why they do it. well except ppl like kim kardashian who had botox on her twenty something year old eyes and complained like a baby when it didnt turn out like she thought. boo hoo you didnt need it in the first place. so in her case, i think how ridiculous. now in my 30's if i were a celeb and had the money i would do a few things.
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2010