• In the Spotlight:

WHat do you do when two children blame each other? And you know, neither of them will EVER admit.

Who to believe? How to punish them? Especially if one of them is not your own and talking to the other parents is a waste of time (by experience.)

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Oh I feel ya. My best friend's little girl is the same age but one day older than my oldest, they are both 4 as of a few weeks ago. Anyway, her daughter is ALWAYS blaming mine for everything and always tattle telling on mine on shit that I know she didn't do. It's so annoying and frustrating, because if I brush it off what kind of parent does that make me look like? But at the same time, I know my daughter's innocent on most occasions. I know she isn't perfect and does make mistakes but sometimes I will see with my own eyes that she didn't do anything. If for example they're fighting over a toy (usually my daughter will have it first and hers will snatch it from mine, and then she'll snatch it back, then mine will snatch it back because she had it first and you don't snatch things from people) it will be taken away and nobody will get to play with it. Yea, it's not fair to the one who had it first. But then we explain about sh
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would punish both of them. One or both are guilty and one or both are lying so... There ya go.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• seperate them. punish yours and let the other parents handle theirs, just remember it in the future that the two together cause problems.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:48 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• *sharing, and after one is done playing with it then you can have a turn. If one pushes the other, they are told to hug eachother and the pusher apologizes to the pushee. If they both say they were pushed, they both say sorry and hug.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would punish BOTH of them.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would punish both also...If you seen like tnm786 said she seen her daughter have it first and other kid take it i would say to the kid that it is not nice to do that and they would not be aloud to play with eachother for a little bit kinda like a time out..hope this helps and made sense...sorry a lil stressed and tired..
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 2:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Punish both of them equally.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:49 PM on Nov. 7, 2010