is it normal adult content

I got up this morning and had to pee as normal and there was blood when i wiped, Is it normal? I'm kinda freaking out. Im 36 weeks pregnant

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 10:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Was it bright red, brown, or what? Seeing as how your 36 weeks I think that you should def call and ask if you should come get checked out. Did it have any mucos mixed in with it? That could be your plug starting to come out
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• did you have a cervical exam recently? that could cause you to bleed a little. is it a lot of blood or just a few streaks on the toilet paper? it could be the beginning of your mucus plug coming out or the start of your "bloody show". anyway if it continues and it's a lot of blood definitely call the ob. you're full term so that baby could be letting you know that he or she is about ready! gl =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• yes its normal , especially if your 36 weeks , you could be about to go into labor , i always heard its a sign the baby is getting close
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm a midwife. I would always call and double check, but since you are 36 weeks it mostly likely is your "plug" coming out. If that is the case, get ready because you're bundle of joy is coming early.

Good luck.
    Addi
    addix2

Answer by addix2 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Could be a number of things. Could be your plug. Call the OBGYN to make sure!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 3:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2010