TO MUCH INFO SORRY

IS HAVING THE CRAPS A SIGN OR EARLY LABOR? I'M 36 WEEKS TODAY..ALREADY 3 CM.....EVERY MORNING AROUND 2-3 AM I GET UP WITH CRAMPS LIKE I HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM VERY VERY BAD..JUST BEEN THE LAST 2 OR 3 NIGHTS LIKE THAT...WHAT COULD THIS MEAN?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hmmm, you mentioned both cramps and the 'craps". LOL I'm thinking you meant cramps? But honestly, both are and can be signs of early labor. Luckily you are already 36 wks and usually once you are 37 wks, you are considered full term and most docs will not stop labor if you go into it naturally.

If you are only getting them sporadically, then I don't think you have anything to worry about. But if they start coming more frequent, closer and more painful, judge/time them and then I would call your doc/OB/midwife and see what you should do.

HTH! Good luck!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 4:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I agree.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• lmao, sorry, I got a kick out of the "craps". But anyway, I think maybe it might be Braxton hicks since it's not constant. You're far enough along that you and your baby are pretty much safe. Don't worry too much, or you could start labor. Good luck!
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2008