ever have a friend like this?

You'll call that person and they are only always giving, helping anything or anyone else and leaving themselves dead last, and I mean almost to where they can't think or exist. I do. My friend that works so hard. My friend,.. the one ...that person who works at home or at their job really dedicated and in every way sticking up for others' unfinished work, the person that declines all those arguments and stands up for the one or two (few?) hard workers that *are also dedicated.* It's hard to explain but I haven't heard that person say they ever get time for their self. EVER>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Health

• Hey. Didn't realize you know me.

Most women tend to be caregivers and leave themselves last. I'm sure there are many of us out there. And look at me assuming your friend is female. Sound like there is more going on here than you're letting on. Do share!
    DeeMomOfFour

Answer by DeeMomOfFour at 12:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yep...
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My husband is like that.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010