how are you today?

I am just seeing for fun what everone is doing. I am watching food network while my kids are playing. Doing chores and will work on grocery list and coupons. But today I turned 42 and my oldest turned 9 on the same day. Just seeing how people are doing today and hope all is having a good weekend. Even if bad I would love to hear from you and maybe I could cheer you in some way.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 11:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sick, but thanks for asking! I am doing laundry and cleaning but wishing I could take a nap!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:34 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• crappy. I have bronchitis

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Aw. How sweet!! I hope you have a super comfortable weekend. sounds as if you are also just into batch tasking, doing all this but not a good thing for you in return. Just wrote a would you think, question such as your type a minute ago.
    I will be relaxing and just doing some yoga / stretches and then off the the dollar store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My D/H won't do a thing for himself. He tries to go ahead and fix everyone else. This falls back on me. He is a great person, but one 2 many x's he is a help/fix for 2-2 ~many people and he doesn't do a thing for him self. Later on I am picking him up off the pavement so 2 speak. He enjoys the fact that he can live through others. He says this is what completes his mission in life. I want him to join a group or go to a gym and get some relief from his life of pain any ideas please let me know !! : )
    thankx.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• To all that is sick try to rest and take is easy.
    momindiana

Comment by momindiana (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm doing pretty well! My SO took our DD over to his parents for breakfast this morning so that I could sleep in! It was wonderful.
    And I have a day ahead of cooking, which I love to do. And last night... well ;)
    So yeah, I am doing mighty fine this morning! haha
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2010