true story

about 20yrs ago i was in a house fire traped seen no way out, kids dad stood on the porched and watched me fighting to get out, let me go back i seen no way out i bent dwn in a corner and said god take me, a voice said to me your kids i gt up and started to fight to get out, while in the hospital i had many dreams,2 i remember more than anything put it this way i no whats its like to fight with the devil 1night i fought with him all night,i was in a red dress and he wanted me to go through this door,the other 1, i was in the mall i dt go to malls it was myself and a cousin and this man dressed in a long white gown i never seen his face he had a box head i say he was in the middle of me and my cousin and he was holding my hand, LATER as the yrs pass i asked my kids dad why of all the kids he could said that night what he yell your kids he said WHAT!! i said never mind u would not understand! god let us remeber somethings

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 11:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• that's a beautiful story
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• WOW!!! That is an amazing story.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Thank you for sharing...!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Your story reminds me of my cousin's step-grandson. It was December many years ago, the boy was close to 5. Their home caught on fire. The boy and his siblings were outside when the parents got out. They asked him how he got out. He said a woman woke him and helped them get out of the house. The house was completely lost. Even typing this I get chills. There was no one around! It's amazing!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• That was a great story.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2010