Male versus female orgasm...

I'm studying midwifery and was going over the male reproductive organs. I realized that there is a LOT involved in a male orgasm, whereas female orgasms are pretty straightforward. It made me wonder how and where my husband felt orgasm. I asked him and he said it's an all-over, full body euphoria. He also said that he has read that a man's orgasm is much more intense than a woman's.

Is that true? Anyone have a source on that? How does your SO experience orgasm? How do YOU experience orgasm?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Health

• This is an interesting question. I asked my husband, and like yours he said it is full body. For me, it normally depends. When I have a g-spot orgasm it is full body point of no return all out crazy, but then there are other times where I just feel relieved and get a dizzy happy feeling...Not sure this helps any..??
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 11:51 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I don't know...I don't think this is a question we can really answer because everyone experiences orgasm in such a different way and the man/woman orgasm is so different and since we can never be in a man body, and a man can never be in a woman body we will never fully comprehend. I do think, however, that women probably appreciate their orgasms more because it is not guaranteed.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 11:53 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• If I have an orgasm from clitoral stimulation, it's more of an outer experience. Feels great! But if I have a g-spot orgasm it's a full body toe curling, head tingly experience and I get release like I don't with the other. Which is why I wish I had those more often. LOL. DH has said in the past that it's a head to toe tingly feeling and awesome release. Some times he gets dizzy.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Hmm, I'm gonna have to ask my DH lol
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:37 PM on Nov. 7, 2010