What would be your dream job?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my dream job. I'm a nurse in a daycare and it's ALWAYS interesting and usually fun.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• working for Mattel, where they come up with the new ideas for new Dolls :-)
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Right now my dream job is a stay at home mom. But before that I thought disneyland or disneyworld would be fun to do.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Elem. school teacher.. Would prefer grades K-2nd :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 1:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I always said it would be a SAHM. And I have that.
    Other than that, I would love to go back to school to study theology and go back to teach at my high school. Or go to law school and work in a firm with my dad and brother.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have a few dream jobs, none of which are close to being at all alike.  It's a little crazy.   Like momindiana, I fell in love with Disneyworld, and think that would be a great place to work.  I also would love to work in the royal household of Queen Elizabeth II.  But, if I could have, I would have gone to medical school,  specializing in  Neonatology. That was my dream even in high school. The closest I got was working in Radiology at a hospital.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 1:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have several interests which I wouldlike to see all wrapped up in one job. I want to work in the entertainment industry and travel industry and social services. Once I find that job it will be a dream. Come true.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 2:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• mattress tester

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would want to be someone that worked with people that helped them improve their lives. I worked in the adult fostercare system working in a group home and just loved it!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Interior designer/decorator...I love decorating and spending OTHER people's money!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2010