Wanna complain about something?

Man it is almost day light savings time who is this saving daytime for? I hate all the darkness.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wheresthewayout, I could over look it if it was this one time, but she does this a lot. I think the last time I watched her animals, it was for a week, and the cat ran out of food 3 days before they were supposed to get back. She knows it has happened, but for whatever reason doesn't seem to care. It makes me wonder if she just doesn't bother to check when I'm watching them, because I do it for free, or if she's just that big of an airhead. It also makes me wonder if she makes sure that there's enough food when she pays the dog walker to take care of the pets instead.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 4:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I wanna complain about the four letter word that is white and falling heavily outside my window!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I wanna complain about the same thing as Sabrena, but it's not doing that here yet, THANK GOODNESS!!!!!! I guess I'll just complain that is going to do that......;p
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Wanna trade places!! LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I want to complain that my husband has been gone since 630 am and wont be home until 9 pm, because of STUPID future soldiers...he gets to go to an amusement park all day while im stuck at home by myself with the kids for yet another 12 hour day with them on my own...infact more like a 13 or 14 hour day since my oldest got up at 645 and prob wont go to bed until 830!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FAIR HE GETS TO DO ALL THE FUN THINGS AND I NEVER GET TO DO ANYTHING.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We will get an extra hour of sleep!!!

Answer by older at 12:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Sabrena, where are you?
    And Anika, I woud babysit for you sometime, so you can go and do fun stuff!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• aww thanks older you just made me sad :( I wont get to, my kids (2,1, and 2 months) wake up at the exact same time every morning (7:46)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I live in southern Ny.(an hour south of rochester)
    SabrenaLeigh

• I've got one for you: my friend asked me to watch her animals while she's out of town this weekend. She left virtually no food for the dog. The dog gets her bowl filled at least once a day. She'll be gone until late Sunday night. There was only enough food for Friday. Barely enough food to put in her bowl this morning, and won't be any left tomorrow. Which means the poor thing won't get fed tomorrow unless I go buy more food. And she's on a specific type of food that's kinda pricey. It annoys me because my friend sent me a message Thursday morning asking me to watch her pets, but didn't leave until Thursday evening. So she had plenty of time to make sure that her pets had enough food for the weekend, and get more for the pets that needed it.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 1:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2010