how do u

contoll being jealous of ppl ur husband works with or like i have a problem with the half naked or all the wayy nake girls how are on tv like the divas in wwe???

babyy_blue_eyes

Asked by babyy_blue_eyes at 12:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• You have to be self confident and trust your relationship, that is how.

Answer by older at 12:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think you have to work on being happy with the way you look, otherwise you will always feel "less than" women you consider better looking than yourself. I completely understand where you are coming from though. I also think it comes with age, I was the jealous type when I was younger, but the older I get the more comfortable I am with myself. It also helps that those that do run around half naked on TV or in real life are young enough to be my child and I feel no "competition" with them whatsoever. I hope that makes sense.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 12:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Typically such feelings of jealousy arise when one is unfulfilled by other areas of life, such as accomplishment or education. Focusing on setting and achieving reasonable goals with real-world value would provide a healthier sense of self-esteem.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2010