morning??

The past few nights my husband and I have gotten into an argument. Yesterday I let it go didn't say anything about it and we had a good day.. probably bc we were with his mom ALL DAY. Anyway when we got home it was all fine until about 11 then we got into another argument which really was more of a I asked him a? And he automatically went into dick mode. Saying how much he hates being around me and that he doesn't love me. Anyway I said ok and went to bed. But he always cools down comes in and says he does love me blah blah. I don't believe him and I am ready to pack it up and leave. I should be having our son within the next week and I don't know if I should leave now.. or after.. either way he doesn't make me feel like he does and when he gets angry he says he doesn't. I don't know what to do. I hope he does but its always straight to a hole. We can't communicate at all anymore

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe a night away from each other might help. I would suggest asking a friend or family member if you can stay just one night with them...and keep in contact via phone with your SO so he knows you are safe (not necissarily where you are just contact availability). It will give you both a break and time to just think and cool off. This baby is coming soon and it is not going to be fun if the two of you are always at each others throats....
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Maybe it is not you and just scared about being a father. Your both going to be parents and just take alone can be hard and stressful. I would see how he is when the baby gets here. That should tell you if he loves you are not. But even having a kid can be rough. Just try to relax and let things go cause not good for you or the baby. If loves you he will be a good father and husband to you. If he keeps doing the same thing it will be up to you to decide to stay or not. take care and conrgagtions on the new baby.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I knoow where your coming from! My husband has been like that for the past five years and I just found out he cheated with his kids mom! I am telling RUN NOW! You will be better off leaving and being alone then thinking it will get better..cause it dont! It just even worse! Good luck but dont let him do u wrong!
    mommyoffive1983

Answer by mommyoffive1983 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• That is so sad that he is like that to you and especially when you are pregnant and ready to give birth. You don't need that. How stressful for you. I don't know what advice to give you, but I will bump you. ((((( HUGS)))))!

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• From my experience, life after the baby is when times got tough. I agree with a pp, go visit your family or stay with a friend. See where you stand in that time. Prepare to take care of yourself and the baby on your own. Some men panic at the thought of becoming parents, some get over it and some don't. Only time will tell which your dh is.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2010