What is the nicest thing you're significant other/someone has done for your birthday?

soulmeetsbody19

Asked by soulmeetsbody19 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Just one night in a fancy hotel with a huge 8 seater hot tub in the room, went to a comedy show and to dinner. It was amazing. A few years back but it was so much fun!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Hubby is not much into details and other than a gift I ask for nothing much, and others meaning my kids, use this day to show me and tell me how they feel about me in the form of mushy cards, I love it.

Answer by older at 12:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• A little over a year ago my dh took and got me a dress and took me out to dinner and a movie.
    akamomof275847

Answer by akamomof275847 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My ex-husband screenprinted my ultrasound picture on my birthday cake when I was 5 months pregnant.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Last year my hubs attempted to throw me a birthday party with friends that kinda fell apart. And our friend Jess bought me an ice cream cake from coldstone as part of it. It was pretty cool.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Too many to list
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 9:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010