what color will your Christmas colors or decorations will be on your tree this year?

so whats your color combinations on your tree

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 12:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• Silver. I like the elegance of it. (and Of course it will be on a green artificial tree)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• we like to put colored lights on our tree. other than that we just use whatever ornaments and decorations we have.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Lots of silver and white, and tons of lights!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Same stuff as every year. LOL I have all kind of goodies and colors.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• All different. The tree has special ornaments that were collected by me or chosen by my childen. It's a tree of memories. If I feel that I want to do something different, I may do a decorator style one in a different room. Much smaller, but it get that decorator part of me out! For the big tree, some of the most wonderful moments are unpacking the ornaments. So many are forgotten but when they're hung, a floor of memories pour in!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 2:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have beautiful, burgundy and gold/ sparkly decor and ribbon,... one year I did silver and white and blue... now I wann \a do purple and silver.. lol
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 6:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Haven't decided yet.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 7:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Black tree with red ornaments. I saw the most gorgeous red ornaments at Walmart today and decided that was my color scheme for this year. I may toss in a little silver or white for sparkle.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• multi colored. The lights that came with the tree are multi colored. But mostly blue, silver, red, green, gold
    asweet_gurl04

Answer by asweet_gurl04 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I think were going to get a Douglas Fir and let the grandkids decorate it.To me, those are the most precious ones ever.Some years we'll get a Noble and have it flocked white and then the color is red bulbs and red ribbons.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 12:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010