Favorite Phineas & Ferb episode?

Pretty much any episode where they put on a musical performance. =D

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• I can't remember the name of it, but at the end, she almost busted P&F but of course it disappeared, so she's standing there saying "Bbbbbbbbuuuuhh bbbbbbuh bbbbbbbbuhh...." and the boys start doing a rap with her as the backbeat. I busted out laughing and my kids were like "What, mom?!?"
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 11:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I love Phineas and Ferb. My kids like it too, but I have been known to watch the show with out my kids being here. However, I can't say which one is my favorite. They are all so funny. I really like the one when Doofenshmirtz finds his true love, and the satellite falls out of the sky and then the girl feels nothing for him. That is funny. Doofenshmirtz is my favorite character, and Candace is my least favorite. She is so annoying.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I dont even know what this is... I guess I better youtube it up :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My 6yr old daughter just started watching this!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

---
    I know that episode!!! I can't remember which one it is, either. Heh-- I bet it comes on this weekend and I'll find it then.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• The time Travel epsiode LOL Phineas and ferb!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 24, 2010