IS THIS JUST ME?

i think its so hard shopping for my unborn child and my 2year old at the same time. I get so cought up into the baby stuff and it kinda flys out my head about getting my 2 year old stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no its not just you i did the same thing i just ad my little girl a month ago and everytime i went shopping i would look for stuff for her even having my son with me didnt help to much all i could think about is my little girl kinda like a one track mind but once hte baby gets here it seems to pass or at least it did for me
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 4:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• It's just b/c your excited about the new baby that you haven't met yet. It will probably happen each time. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I have been trying to be conscience of that. I try to buy something for my 3 yr old if I get something for the baby while my 3 yr old is with me. My 3 yr old is a girl and I am pregnant with another girl so I have ALOT of stuff already so I havent went crazy with buying things yet...lol
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I can imagine I would probably do the same thing. Pregnancy pretty much consumes your conciousness leaving little room for other thoughts. I wouldnt feel guilty about it. Maybe just make a list or a little reminder or something if your really worried about it
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 2, 2008