Getso constipated/Medications & Diet/ Take softner pill/

I am chewing nicotine gum. Could this be apart of constipation. Pray fervently sor release of nicotine addiction from me. Possible others have constipation; can you share on this? I have lost my appetite with dieting. I am at a comfortable weight now & at lost ;How to get my appetite going ? I love talking to youall via the computer!! Reenie81.

Reenie81

Asked by Reenie81 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Health

• my daughter has a real bad problem and so I make sure there is plenty of fiber foods around the house..like the fiberone brands of food anything with a high fiber content, like double fiber bread. I make things with Benefiber added to it like brownies and her meals I will add her food to a plate then mix the Benefiber into it. Also alot of water and stay away from apple juice, grape juice is good and also mix the Benfiber into any type of juice...the stuff is tasteless and does work! Stool softeners are good but use them sparingly
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Drink more water and eat more fiber
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I notice when I don't drink enough I get constipated. Drink more use fiber supplements if you get the ones that go in water or a beverage they have no taste. Eat more beans, apricots and prunes.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 7, 2010