Punch recipe

Anyone have a good punch idea for my baby shower? I'm trying to decide which one I want, but there are so many! Anyone have one that's blue (i'm having a boy) that tastes good and people will really like?

Erin_Jus

Asked by Erin_Jus at 1:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Hawaiin punch, 7 up, and sherbert. Just get a blue punch and blue sherbert! This can be made into just about any color :) It's super easy, just mix it all together shortly before you're going to serve it.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• PP - I LOVE that idea!!!
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Baby Blue Punch-for Baby Showers

1 (0.13 ounce) package blue, berry
    flavored unsweetened drink mix
    1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored
    carbonated beverage
    1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle white cranberry
    juice
    8 scoops vanilla ice cream
    1 cup white sugar, or to taste

Directions:
    1. In a large punch bowl, stir together the drink mix, lemon-lime soda, and white cranberry juice. Taste, and stir in sugar to your liking. (I like to add the whole cup.) Float scoops of ice cream on the top. The ice cream melts somewhat and turns the punch a beautiful baby blue color with frothy white clouds floating on the top.

You can also float little rubber duckies on top of this and it looks so cute
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010