What are some ways to induce labor??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well some things you can try ( I wouldnt do it until you are full term) are evening primrose oil (look it up) drink rasberry tea (with actual rasberry tea leaves) move a lot, take lots of walks. I know there are a lot more I cant remember them all, just google it, but I tried everything and was 9 days late, so really you just have to let nature take its course.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• my doctor told me and my husband 2 have sex and let the sperm soften the lining of the uterus and also take nice relaxing strolls through out the day and luckily after a week of good loving n nice quiet walks we welcomed at 39 weeks a wonderful lil boy
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• walk a lot, have lots of sex, and drink raspberry tea. i dont recomend casor oil though.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I went back roading on bumpy roads but not to fast though
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 2:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Well to really induce is to force. This is against the will of the baby and your body~ something to really consider.
    There are many things you can try, more/less safe/effective.

Is there a reason you don't want to listen to what your baby & body need right now?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2010