What age is the oldest man to have a sex drive that you know of?

I work in a retirement home and had a conversation with one of the cleaning ladies the other day. She told me, that sometimes you have to be careful around the men. In the 20 she's worked there she had lots of comments of sexual nature, been touched inapropiately, walked in on a guy pleasing himself and years ago she learned to turn away from the person when she has to bend over to clean something.
These people are all well above 80, some even 90+! Are women the same or have I just never heard of it before?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• men never stop being horny and the ones who are not horny are on to many meds :P
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Strom Thurmond was 100 when he died, and his youngest was a 20-something year old son. Never heard about women like that, though. I guess because women can't have kids that old, so there's never any proof.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2010