Blah Blah Blah thats all he hears...

Have you ever tried talking to your other half and they just are not listening to you? It goes in one ear and out the other...I HATE that.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• When you feel you are not being heard, it's time to change how you approach the husband. He will listen if you make him interested in what you have to say. Sad, but true, that most women do not know how to get their husbands' ears.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It rarely happens to me with DH but when it does it seems to be when he has got a few extra things on his mind that makes mine so much more trivial

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• yes I HATE that, but I agree with NannyB. when this happens you have to change the way in which to approach the subject and it is amazing what they will hear. I suppose the same goes for us women when our husbands criticize something that we do and we don't want to hear what they have to say but if they change it to sound more constructive it is amazing how our attitude will change about it.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• yup so I just start making crap up to see if he's listening

Answer by admckenzie at 2:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• yes, then hes always complaining I don't talk to him.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• The one I love is when he acts like I never told him!! And then he surprised or shocked at something! Ugh! But when it's important I let him know he has to hear me. He usually does.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• yes it happens all the time

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 1:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2010