What do you think???

okay, so here's the situation...... my husband and i both have internet on our cell phones. he's been busted before for looking at naked pictures of women but says he doesn't do it anymore. he always denies any usage at all even though the phone bill shows that he has used 276,000+ kb a month. eventually he will finally admit that he is using the internet but won't say why.

SapphireRose85

Asked by SapphireRose85 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• k, well first of all, the first poster is dead WRONG. NOT ALL men look at porn. My man DOES NOT look at any form of porn & it would be a huge issue if he did. OP in your case, at this point I would think that I would more upset over the lying than the actual porn. I suggest marital counseling.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I think you have a husband whom you can't trust. If you are the one who pays the bills, I would seriously consider dropping the internet from both phones.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would drop the internet...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 1:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Sounds to me the issue is the lying, cheating, and the emotional abuse !! I am a heavy woman and my SO tells me how much he loves that I am heavy all the time, but then also compliments me when he notices that I've lost weight (because he knows that's what I want to hear - as long as I don't lose my butt, he'll be happy, LOL). Seriously, there are way too many issues with this guy - drop him and find a man who treats you the way you deserve !!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 8:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• see, the thing is too i wouldn't have a problem with things like that but he has cheated on me and has managed to make me feel as though i'm the ugliest thing in the world . for those reasons i mentally cannot handle him lying and hiding things. i feel that i shouldn't have to drop the internet to make it stop, but that he should stop just for the reason being that he cares about me.... if he really does at all.....
    SapphireRose85

Comment by SapphireRose85 (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• All men do NOT watch porn and I feel sorry for those who honestly believe that they do. I agree drop the internet on your phone-seriously is it worth the fight. Would you stick someone with a drinking problem in a bar and expect them not to drink? If it has been a problem in the past then why dangle the bait in front of him. It sounds like besides just dropping the internet you guys also need to work on the trust issues and you have insecurities planted by his actions and that is something that the two of you need to try to work on together or little things are always going to turn into big fights.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Is the issue the porn or his lying about watching it? If it's the porn, I would have to discuss why you dislike it. If it's the lying you should let him know that you can not trust him if he's not honest. I am of the opinion that all men do not watch porn. My dh doesn't, at least not alone. But as for the kb usage, my time on Cafemom clicks them up. Also fb or NFL on our Blackberry, and games you access using your browser. So maybe he's not spending as much time looking at porn and naked women.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think he is because I keep catching mine in the same thing so I broke his phone lol he don't have one now but I catch him on the computer doing it I might just break this thing next jk lol I like the computer to much.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• lol How do you know that your hubby isn't watching porn? Are you with him 24/7? There are many ways for men to look at this stuff, Internet at home or work, videos, phone... I love how you say; "NOT MY HUSBAND". Geez, it isn't that big of a deal ladies. Are you that uncomfortable with sex or yourself that you absolutely refuse to believe that your man has watched porn? Now, let's get something straight, I'm not talking about every day, or even right now, but I am saying that ALL men have watched porn, it isn't that hard of a concept to grasp.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:13 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• stressedmomma13: you are totally correct in the fact that i am more upset over the lying. there is never a reason to lie. i'm a really easy going person until i've been lied to and then that's when things get a little crazy. as far as marital counseling i have suggested it, but he says that "real men" don't need it.....
    SapphireRose85

Comment by SapphireRose85 (original poster) at 8:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2010