Someone want to make me get off my butt and actually do something today?

I mean I made the kids lunch and gave DD a bath. Is that good enough?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 1:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got up about an hour ago... we got in late last night. I'm in the same boat as you are...
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 1:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• lol, umm if thats all I did in a day I think I would go crazy with boredome, either clean, do a craft or fun activity with your kids, play a game, go outside for a walk, do something! Once you start doing something you will probably want to do more.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I wasn't going to do anything. But I cleaned my bathroom - not totally, I was gonna clean the toilet, that let to the sink, and I started the shower. Then I said the heck with it, and I'm being lazy again. When DH gets home I'm taking a shower and going grocery shopping all by myself!
    Anonymous

• well now along with my lazy question I posted and someone else did too...it looks like a really big day for being lazy....all I can suggest is....well wait now if I suggest anything I would feel compelled to take my own advice, lol, so I don't know what to say just be lazy and enjoy it...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2010