im scared

im 12 weeks pregnant with my third child and they saw that they saw a cyst on its cord is that something that i should worry about and they say tht there is something wrong with the babys head has this happend to anyone else

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am so sorry to hear that. Didnt you ask your doctor about it then and there? Hope everything will be fine but I dont know nothing about this!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 1:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• What r they going to do about it?? Please message me so we can talk.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I dont know what it is, I would call and ask what they think the problem is, and what this can do, just so you can have the info in your hands. Im sure being shocked with news like this you didnt think of all the questions you wanted to ask, but you can do it now too.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 1:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I had a tumor on my placenta with my first child and they had to keep a very close eye on it because it could suffocate the nutrients going to the baby. Luckily it didn't and everything was OK. Don't worry until you know exactly what is going on.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 1:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• They did not give you any more information than this? You need to ask questions. LOTS of questions. Any question you think of, write it down, and take all those noted questions with you to your next appointment,
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 3:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2010