it's almost over, Obama's got this. how many think the same?

NO MCPAIN IN OUR WHITE HOUSE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Anyone who understands how polls work agrees with you. I know Kerry was ahead, but only by 2-3 points. Obama's lead is much bigger.

Fox news was talking about how it is virtually impossible for McCain to win. FOX NEWS!! AKA not liberal media.

Anonymous

• There are plenty of people yet to come out of the wood work on voting day. Only time will tell.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 5:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Like Suzq said there is plenty of time for people to come out the of wood work. They dont poll every single voter before voting day to find out who people are going to vote for. And personally neither of them should be head of the United States.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 5:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Obama's got it and I for one am glad. Having McCain in the whitehouse would be a huge disaster!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• right now the polls are favoring obama but i'm not counting mccain out by any means.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 5:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Don't rule McCain out yet, having Obama in the White House would be the disaster.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• don't NOT vote based on projections. don't assume anything, VOTE!!!!
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I am soooo going to vote! The way I see it if you don't vote then don't bitch ~ you just have to take it!
    tell you the truth I can't take anymore republican bs ~ my dh is voting mccain but i'm not :) it's going to be fun atround here for sure! lol
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Haha,i'm with you tntornado,.my husband and I dont agree with each others choice. Hey, you know what, thats what the country is made of, every one vote for themself.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I'm an Obama supporter but I will not tell you he has this put away. McCain is fighting hard. May the best man win!
    Navy_Wife_Tisha

Answer by Navy_Wife_Tisha at 5:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2008