Blackberry question...What is the difference?!

BlackBerry® Curve™ 3G smartphone or BlackBerry® Curve™ 8530 smartphone?I am looking to get a phone but I dont understand the difference..I know one has chat style messaging and one doesn't...but that is about it...CAN someone help me lol

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 1:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• Honestly, do NOT get the BlackBerry. I have the Curve 8330. I upgraded from my LG Rant last September (2009) to a BlackBerry and wished that I'd gone with the Palm Pre instead. I HATE my BlackBerry and I'm looking into getting the Samsung Instinct HD, Samsung Sleek (free when purchased online with new 2 year plan) or the Palm Pixi ($29.99 when purchased online with a new 2 year plan).

Please, please.. do not make the same mistake I did. My phone is constantly "cracking out" and the applications for it leave you wanting more.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I didn't like the curve, I went for a BB 9700 and am happier with it. You should be able to compare the different products on your wireless provider's website. (ATT provides that comparison).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2010