If you could remodel one room in your house what would it be and why??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 1:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't decide between my kitchen and bathroom. They could both be updated. The bathroom would be cheaper to do...hmmmm. Okay, i think the kitchen. It needs new windows, new floor b/c the sink has overflowed and kinda messed up the floor. Our pipes freeze if we don't let the water drip. I want tile. To unthaw we turn on the faucets and open the sink doors w/ a fan blowing on pipes. One time it unthawed and we didn't know it right away so water got on floor, and our wallpaper is the ugliest. I would like to put a back splash by the stove so wall doesn't get all yucky from grease splatter and such. Make it easier to clean. I want stainless steel appliances. Our island needs to be cooler.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Well none of the rooms in my house need to be remodeled, but probably my kitchen it's cute right now but it could be really nice if we put some time and effort into it. Plus I do so much cooking that it is kind of a main room of the house.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It would be my daughters room. i would love to expand it so I can put more in it!
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 2:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would be happy with some paint...I rent and the walls have to stay white...very boring
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would repaint the upstairs bedroom because the blue color on the door, one wall, and trim reminds me of crest toothpaste. I don't think my landlord would mind as long as we kept it blue.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I don't know, I would want my master bath and my kitchen. But I would start with my master bath. It needs updating badly, new shower stall, flooring, sink, toilet and paint. Really just knock it down and start over.

My kitchen, is just designed wrong, there is so much wasted space, if I could just have someone come in a remodel so I am using it to the best I would love that.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We built our home 8 years ago, so everything is pretty much the way I want it. The only thing I would do/have done differently is locate our inground pool closer to the house, and built a brick enclosure around it with sliding/french doors so it could be used year round. We installed it near the far end of our property--about 100 feet away from our back deck.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• The game room!.. Is very roomy and have lots of space..maybe for a pool table?
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 4:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2010