maternity bands..

i'm trying to find a belly band and need some recomendations...my jeans are getting snug, and maternity clothes are too baggy still....i looked at them online at target, and some of the reviews said that going a size up is the perfect fit....i fall into the xl size, and am worrie if i order that size that it'll be too tight (i gain my weight in my stomach as it it), but can't find an xxl anywhere....do i risk it? i know it's returnable, but still, i dont want to order something only to have to return it.

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 2:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I worked in a maternity boutique which carried the bella band. I would do an XL cause you want it to be snug.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 2:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i got mine from target and then ordered another 1 from maternity duo, i would also say get a xl so it fits a lil snug
    dbarkley101306

Answer by dbarkley101306 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 7, 2010