would you like your husband travelling 50% of the time ( for work that is)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Travel

• nope...my hubby travels enough for me...he is gone about one week a month and I hate that week
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• No. I would not like it, but if that's the job he chose, I would learn to make the best of it and to enjoy the time when he was home.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Only if I could go with him sometimes! :o)
    debbymichelle

Answer by debbymichelle at 2:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I also want to add that I hate it mainly for selfish reasons...I am a working mom and when he is not home I have to wake everyone an hour and a half earlier than they are used and I have to rely on neighbors to put my little one on the bus...then I have to worry about him all day and I also have to find someone to get him off the bus. My youngest has to have longer days at daycare than he is used to. It's all around crappy for me and the kids. If I were a stay at home mom I would be ok. Over the summer months (I teach so I'm off in the summer) we are fine when he is gone. We miss him but it's not such a hassle for us.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I personally would hate it, however if that's what he had to do to help support our family, we would make it work. In this economy, just about any job is a blessing. It would be hard though!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't like it. It's hard to build a life together with a person who's absent half of the time.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I wouldn't like it, but it wouldn't bother me that much.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• No I wouldn't.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• nope
    mindi6103

Answer by mindi6103 at 11:42 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• no
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2010