Has anyone tried Colic Calm for gas relief in their baby?

kherz

Asked by kherz at 2:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My babies did not have colic but I did use the regular gas drops you can buy at each meal and I can say you could tell if I missed a dose.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I don't remember the name of what I used (she is now 19), but it was something like that - it probably saved her life (and mine) LOL !!! Whatever it was, it worked, thank God !!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I gave it to my LO a few times. It stopped her crying for 3 minutes. Like magic, completely stopped. She was dazed, like she was drugged or something. Then at about 3-5 minutes later, crying again. The black color of it is really weird. There is something really disturbing about giving your newborn black liquid that coats their lips and whole mouth with black. Then she spits it out and there is black all over her face and her clothes. It does not come out of clothes.
    jet360

Answer by jet360 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 7, 2010