Is it worth it to get the iphone 3g that is on sale right now for $99 or would it be better to save up for the 4g?

How much money does you att wireless plan cost you every month?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• $130 a month for 2 phones only one has internet plan. I recently bought the $99 3g and love it. I'm happy with my decision not to get the 4g.
    Anonymous

• I love the iphone 4
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have the iPhone 3g with the $30.00 unlimited data package. I also have unlimited family text and two other lines. I pay $185.00 per month.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'd go for the 3G and I know others that have chosen that over the 4G.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 10:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have to admit that I am cheap when it come to a cell phone. I have a boost mobile to which I purchase minutes for it. I only use about $10.00 a month. It costs 10 cents per minute of phone conversation and 10 cents per text received or sent.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Is it really all that important to have the next and newest thing ? Does it get the calls to you all that much faster ? I guess if you do a ton of work on the internet from your phone, then maybe it matters.... Personally, I figure that if my phone gets the calls to me, I'm good. I still have the same phone I've had for years, it still works, I can read all the numbers on it and it's not cracked, I'm good !!! Why waste the money ?
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I would never pay for a mobile phone; I get a free one every two years

Answer by rkoloms at 9:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2010