Neuvaring????

I just had a baby 3 months ago. Went to the doctors and she put me on the neuvaring. when i cout my period after delivering i put the ring in. Two weeks later it was no where to be found. So i put a new one in. I was suppose to get my period while i had the first one in. The second one was in for 21 days just took out yesterday. Well needless too say i still do not have my period. did this happen to any one b/f that there period does not come while on the ring?
Also to add before i got preggo with the baby that was just born my cycle was never on track.

So any input will be greatful. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Health

• I had the Nuvaring and hated it. I was pretty scared of getting pregnant b/c it would constantly fall out. If you couldn't find the first one, it may be up in you too far to reach, and that's why you haven't had a period yet. I would call the doc and be checked just in case. GL

Anonymous

• thank you very much. i will diffently do that.
    ashley451985

Answer by ashley451985 at 2:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It's your body still readjusting to your hormones (err.. vice versa). It's normal. If you never had a regular period before having your baby, there's a chance that you still won't have a regular period. If you're still really worried about it, contact your OBGYN.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:51 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My niece got preg using while using that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Well that has never happend to me. I am on the nuvaring until september when I try for my second child. I like the nuvaring personally. My periods are only 3-4 days long. Yes I CRAMP immensly and bleed heavy in those days but other than that I have never had a problem. My sister on the other hand bleeds a lot on them (while its in) It is not right for all woman. You should really go to a doctor and ask them. Also if one disappeared that is not good. Was your cervix all the way closed or could the nuva have disappeared within it. You should have a doctor check. It is unsafe to have that in there. I hope I helped.
    MrsBaldwin

Answer by MrsBaldwin at 1:37 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Id ask your Dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:22 PM on Nov. 7, 2010