Baby fever!!

Ever since my DD turned 1 last month, I have intense baby fever! I think about having another child constantly but at the same time look at my DD and think about how I'd handle 2 children and how she'd react to sharing my attention.
Has anyone dealt with this? How'd you ease the fever?!

Marix3

Asked by Marix3 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant. That killed it really quickly, lol.

Is having another baby out of the question for some reason? Is it that you want another one but can't have one? If that's not the case, then maybe talk about trying to conceive again.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Money is tight but having another is possible. DH isn't quite fond of the idea yet though lol.
    Marix3

Comment by Marix3 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have had intense baby fever before. If you really know that it is not the time to have another baby, use a very efficient form of bc. That way, there is no way for you to "slip-up." I had my IUD, and then I lost my insurance. That worked pretty well at keeping my baby fever at bay. BUT, now I am pregnant, and we are ready for this one!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 3:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I know the feeling when I had my 2nd daughter I was obsessed with having another when she was just a few months old. I found out i was pregnant on her first birthday.
    They are now teenagers and i would not have had it any other way
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I went back to college which helped take my mind off it then I started training to be a midwife which made me extra broody!! So my training is on hold while I have my baby :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2010