How lazy are you today

me and my son still have not changed out of our pj's and his hair is a mess well so is the floor, lol, I slept in and the 17 yr old daughter made her little brother something to eat, which was very nice of her. Now don't read into that... he 6 AND would not have gone hungry he would have been perfectly happy to eat his candy :p
The day is just flying! hopefully I will find some ambition somewhere

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 2:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Very!! In 5 hours I have done no cleaning or homework like I planned.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• VERY. lol. I We are all still in PJ's. Though I did make lunch, load the dishwasher and give DD a bath...For having been awake for 7 hours, that's pretty bad... lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I totally LOVE lazy days! Though I have been a bit lazy so far.... I am gearing up to be a whirlwind today! I have a ton of things to do and my husband is home, so I doing all I can while I have someone to take care of the kids.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Totally with you... not with PJ's but I hadmy husband all by myself, and we been hooping from the sofa to the bedroom, champagne & chocolate in between... I like that kind of laziness!!!

Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• very lazy. I'm so worried about my fiance that I'm trying to keep my spirits up. I have however fed the kids(lunch and breakfast) bathed them and played with them. I also was looking at the recall lists and what not
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 2:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We all need a lazy day now and then. Right? Enjoy it.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 3:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I slept until 11:30 today. My saving grace is we turn the clocks back tonight.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• good to hear I'm not alone on this lazy day
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Not as lazy as I planned to be! All I intended to do was take a shower and go grocery shopping alone. I haven't gotten that shower yet, but I've cleaned my bathroom, done some laundry, did some dishes, pureed 2 pumpkins & bagged it for the freezer, still WILL get that shower & shopping, and WILL bake some muffins later! I will NOT be cooking supper though! DH can cook, or I'll pick something up while I'm shopping!
    Anonymous

• Took a nap and everything ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010