Friend Invites

Do you or would you accept friend invites that have no message in them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If I knew who it was.... or have talked to them b4
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• No. I think some women treat this like Myspace and just try to add all the friends they can. If I don't know who they are and they aren't giving me a valid reason to add them I'm not going to accept them.
    Anonymous

• I would. I havent had anyone do that yet but I would. I dont see the problem with making friends. Its not like I have my residence listed. lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I like to take a peek at the person's profile first. Most of the time we'll have something in common but even if they send it blank, most of the time, I'll accept it. The only time I will not accept an invite is if the person only advertises their business and nothing personal. If they are constantly trying to sell their stuff in journals, groups, etc etc, I don't want to be bothered by their spam. lol

But I love making new friends, so other than that, I like to take a chance. Now, if I don't hear from someone in months, I delete them. I'm not a friend "collector". I love to chat with the ones on my list. =)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 6:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I accept anyone. I talk to a lot of new members, new to cafemom, new to social sites. They don't always know how things work and they are looking for a friendly face. It's really no big deal. My profile is open for everyone to see anyway so there is no need to nit pick.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I do, I check out their site first though. If we are in the same group or have something in common I'll add them. I haven't denied many here, but I don't accept many on MySpace.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008