do you think you spend too much time on the computer?

I question myself on this a lot, I try hard to make sure there is balance....but I admit I'm addicted.

gypsyjewels

Asked by gypsyjewels at 3:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes, if it isolates you from othr people that is not a good thing.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yes! I'm even worse about it on days when my husband is home or the grandparents are visiting and they're busy playing with my son. I think when it's just me I do a better job of balancing everything and don't obsess with computer stuff as much. It doesn't help that the computer is very easily accessible while I doing other stuff around the house either--I always seem to find a few minutes here and there.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i know for a fact i do and it drive my hubby crazy LOL!!!
    mikenjess

Answer by mikenjess at 3:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I spend too much time on Cafemom, but it's really my only time-killer. Any other sites I visit regularly I can make pretty quick work of. Here, I just keep going...and going...and going...
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Absolutely, I do.
    I sit at a computer all day 5 days a week for work. Then after the kids go to bed I get on the computer and do homework for about another 3 hours. Although usually I would get so much more done if I wasn't surfing CafeMom.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• yes, but my excuse is that Im working...LOL! I actually work from home on my computer for the most part...its CafeMom that I have to watch myself on. I think I suppose to answer every question, even when I dont know the answer... LOL! But its fun I use it at my mental break. Does CafeMom give an award to CM Hogg (ya know, for the ones (ah hum...ME) that wont quite and go tend to the home...LOL) I think I need one of those..
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 3:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yes. I am working on it..lol
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• No, I don't think I do, I KNOW I do!
    Anonymous

• I tell myself all the time I am just going to check my e-mail & cafemom.com & get off but then I look & hours has passed at times so yah I spend way too much time on this thing!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Haha anon, that was going to be my response also.. I know I spend way too much time on the computer..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010