Why do I want another baby?

I just had my wonderful DD nine months ago. I remember how hard it was on my body, Im not in a good way to have another right now, I want to go to college and live in a better nighborhood first. I KNOW all of this... so WHY do I want another? Can someone help? how do I stop this? Its like Im possesed lol

Asked by Nerdymama at 3:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Health

• Maybe you're a glutton for punishment.

Answer by Pnukey at 7:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Because thats a close to heaven as a human can get and hold an angle as a result.

Answer by lacyjones at 3:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

•'s human nature to want to continue our lines.

Answer by keisha613 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I feel the same way...I want another baby so's just something within us that makes us long to hold that lil bundle of joy!

Answer by Carey2006 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• For me, that feeling has never gone away, and I'm 58.  To me, there's nothing better. It's a miracle that we are part of.

Answer by earlgrey at 4:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm not really sure that you can. It's biology and it's natural. There are some natural things you can't stop.

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• It's natural...sure fire way to stop is to have another right away and wait about 2 years o.O The constant bickering/fighting will certainly turn you off procreation after that ;)

(I kid, I'm speaking only from my own experiences).....

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Its baby fever lol, cause they grow up way too fast. I still want another and DS is 2.. but we're waiting

Answer by sstepph at 6:19 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• How do I stop it?

Comment by Nerdymama (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• If you seriously want to stop it take b.c. pills or some form of hormonal birth control. If you know in your heart that you are not read then take all precautions.

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 7, 2010