Has anyone had uterine fibroids?

Well I don't know if I should be super scared or what. Am 10wks now and always worried I make a bad move and lose my baby. Has anyone had this before??? thanks

iris718

Asked by iris718 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They are quite common in women and don't necessarily mean a pregnancy is in danger. However, in later life they can get quite large and may cause problems. This happened to me in my mid-forties, and I only had to have surgery after the fibroids became large and started causing bleeding. There are other alternative treatments besides surgery, it was just my choice.
    desertskies101

Answer by desertskies101 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Thanks appreaciate ur answer. Well I just moved to orlando and now i have no medical and i am looking. so I ended up in the hospital because was bleeding which scared the crap out of me,As I sat they crying my eyes out waiting for them to tell me I had another misscarrige to my amazament they didn't. They found out i had uterine fibroids which was making me bleed. so he told me to get help for it and so they can monitor the baby but so far no luck. But I got to see the baby on the ultrasound so that made me relax abit. I told my mom i was surgery but i have to wait to give birth.
    iris718

Comment by iris718 (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2010