What would be the best time for a b-day party?

My daughter will be 5 Dec.10th but I am thinking of waiting until January to have her party since December is such a busy month for everyone with Christmas and my husband traveling. I was thinking of doing a Friday night party. Would you prefer Friday night or Sat or Sun? Just wanted some input from others.

saysmom

Asked by saysmom at 4:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in

• I like Sunday parties for kids.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I woould say depends on whos coming I do mine on Sun only because not everyone knows when to leave. If people have weekend off they stay later on Sunday people have to get little one home and ready for school monday
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 4:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My son's birthday is Dec 22nd. I often had his party on New Year's Eve, so other parents could go out and we'd have a sleepover with a bunch of little boys. LOL, I can't imagine doing that anymore. Just an idea.....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I've always had my kids parties on saturday. And depending on if you want to supply a meal or just cake and snacks- you have to be strategic about the time of day too. I like 1:00 because it's after lunch, so you have cake and juice and then spend the whole time having fun.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Hey I do get that my childs B-day is on Thanks giving so we dont do much or have a party tillA week or two. I woudl say You dont want to do it on Saturday night kids get tried and moms and dads still go out for them selfs. Sunday sounds good after chruch hours maybe like 3 to 6 is not bad . good luck to what ever you do and have a great time
    prettyshy1

Answer by prettyshy1 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My DD birthday is DEc 27 so we celebrate hers in Jan once all the hullabaloo is calmed down. I want her to feel like she has a real birthday. Anyway. I prefer Sat birthdays or sun evening birthdays because we go to church on Sunday mornings and I hate when we get an invite for 12 on Sunday and we are rushed to get there.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Saturdays or Sundays are good for kiddie parties because that way more people can come cause most people work during the week.
    My sons birthday is on thanksgiving day this year so I always have it the Sunday before or after. This year it is before
    -MidnightKarma-

Answer by -MidnightKarma- at 4:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i like saturdays around 1pm
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i would say sat sundays is tough with church and all but if people dont know how to go. i just start gathering everyone for singing happybday and serve it and give them some time and then start giving out party favors and start cleaning lolo that always work people dont like to help sometimes
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Personally I like Saturday parties!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

Next question in
EBAY or Craigslist?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
pregnancy n my kitten