pregnancy bras

my boobs have seem to have gotten a lot bigger over the last month and i am only 20 weeks n 2 days pregnant, i am looking 4 a good bra where can i find them for less? what kind or brand should i look for in a store?

dbarkley101306

Asked by dbarkley101306 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just went ahead and bought a nursing bra. I bought them at Motherhood and Walmart. I couldn't tell the difference.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My boobs started growing pretty much as soon as I got pregnant, and continued throughout my pregnancy. I bought nursing bras, since that seemed like the most practical thing to do. The most comfortable nursing bra I found was at Target. It was maybe 15 bucks.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I like swasson ans. You can look on line for nursing bras and I seen a few sites that have really sexy bras that you might just want to feel sexy lolBut I'm thinking you want to get messure so you know what is the next sizes and whats going to fit you . good luck to the baby and the bra shopping ps take a girl friend with u.
    prettyshy1

Answer by prettyshy1 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I like motherhood maternity's bras, only thing is though.... I went up ANOTHER size when my milk came in, so you might want to look for bras on sale.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I am a certified bra fitter who worked at a lactation place for a year working with nothing but pregnant and nursing mothers. You definitely want to get something that is going to be in a range of sm, med, lg, xl (etc.) I would not recommended a underwire and if you get one while you are nursing it is very important that the entire breast fit inside of the cup so that you do not clog your ducts or anything.

As far as brands go, I LOVE the Bravado Silk Seamless for before/after. I think it's a very comfortable, flexible and supportive bra. You can look online for one. To measure have someone gt your measurement across the top of your chest (and around your back - this is your band size) then across the front of your breasts. Each inch over your band size equals a cup

I absolutely HATE Motherhood Maternity bras. For some reason they always have these painful wires in them - torture wires as I call them.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 5:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2010