Do you drink bottled water? Do you like Aquafina?

I like the water itself but the bottles are so thing I have never been able to open the bottle without water spilling out

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 4:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love aquafina. I like purified and not spring though. I usually buy it at sams club cuz its ten times cheaper, If I run out before IM near sams I get walmart brand which is just as good. I too have a problem with spilling it while opening the aquafina bottles after they switched to the eco friendly bottles.
    cudybug

Answer by cudybug at 4:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I drink bottled water but not aquafina. I think it tastes/smells like chlorine. I generally buy store brand water that is purified by being distilled - generally walmart brand or meijer brand.  And before any starts preaching about bottled water vs tap water, let me tell you.... our town's water has major issues.   Every year our water report shows coliform and very high levels of TTHMs.  So basically poop bacteria is still in it, despite heavy use of chlorine which in turn leaves behind chlorine byproduces which are harmful.  It is the nastiest smelling/tasting water that leaves nasty oily white scum on it when you boil it.  Our county has one of the highest cancer rates in the country.  So yeah... I buy bottled water.  Cook with it too.  I care about landfills, but care about my familes health more. 

karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I buy bottled water but usually buy nestle, or store brand,
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 4:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yes I drink bottle water, but no on Aquafina...
    Bettyboup

Answer by Bettyboup at 4:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yes I like Aquafina.... like Dasani better
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I know all about bad city water, ours is high in minerals and they say to drink as little of it as possable ...nice thing to hear from the city ehh? and that is why we buy the bottled kind. I just buy what is on sale and well Aquafina was it this week. but yeah when I go to Walmart I do stock up on that store brand because it is so cheap how can I not buy it, KWIM?
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have always drank tab water, I have no need for bottled water.

Answer by older at 4:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• some cities have decent tap water,,,but the town I live in is just to unsafe to drink...when the city sends you a letter saying to limit water consumption from the city water supply your not going to drink it very often
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Flavored Aquafina or Fruit2O for me!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I always say Aquafina tastes like the bottle. I like store brand water, when I buy it. We have a water machine, like in offices, so we just get the bottles filled at the grocery.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2010