do you think i am pregnant

well i had sex october 13 and a week an a half later i started to feel werid and sick. my boobs was sore and still is i get light headed wen i get hungry and also i feel like i want to throw up but it don't come out. i wonder if i am pregnant. i been so tired lately like wen i get off of school at 2 and i come home and sleep until 10 get something to eat and go right back to sleep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's quite possible. Try taking a HPT (home pregnancy test). Your hormone levels MAY be too low to test so early but I tested both 2 wks early (as I had symptoms just 2 wks after conceiving) and both came up positive. If UR still feeling these symptoms and the HPT comes up negitive in a couple of weeks, you should see a doctor to get a blood test done (or you can try another HPT again before seeing a doc). Good luck!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 6:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Are you late? If you were ovulating on the 13th, then you should have had a period around the 27th and could test positive with a home test. You have all my first symptoms. I was sick sick sick from about a week after sex and I knew I was pregnant when I went to the gym and was too tired and weak to do even half what I was used to.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2008