Would you be mad if the woman who married your BIL whom you havent seen in several years but was hateful to you when you tried to add her on a social site then she makes your BIL turn on you too because her jealous ass thinks you want him adult content

and she thinks that based on things she heard about you that are 99% lies that she knows and has the right to judge you when she does'nt have the full story of things? Would you continue to let your children call her auntie if she tells you that you are not part of her husbands family because she never met you and you are no longer with his cheating brother even though you are still legally his wife and the mother of his children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• After all that, I really wouldn't care...she would cease to exist to me.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• to forgive is really easy but to forget is the hardest part in us...learn to understand all what happened in your past with her,try to give her another chance if you can....there is always a reason behind....
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• WHOA she sounds like a majorly judgemental bitch but don't let it get you down hun focus on good things she will get hers when the time comes.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• time to dump the ex and his wife
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• just ignore her
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• sorry...just ignore her..

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 12:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Wy should I give her another chance I never even met her and she is judging me based on what hubby and his GF (which is the reason I left him) have told her over the years. BIL didn't seem to have any sort of problem when I saw him at a family party a few months ago which was the 1st time in several years that I had seen him and in fact he told me he would add me but now his wifes being a bitch so fuck her and him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Well, I don't really have a good handle on the question, it's like a huge run-on sentence. But, from what I can get, I wouldn't give a shit. They all seem like miserable little monsters. So let them be. If you are not married to the guy any more, then no, you aren't part of that family anymore. Your kids are, you are not. Ok, you are still 'legally' his wife. Are you getting divorced? Sounds like it. Just let it go. If you tell your kids not to call her auntie, chances are they will tell. And that will make things worse. Do your kids like her? If you have never met her, have your kids? If they haven't, then what's the problem? How old are your kids? Depending on the age, I'd say, talk with them about her. I would. Some ppl may say kids don't need to know about those things, but we talk with our kids about a lot of things. That would be one of them.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• no you dont get it the woman is my husbands brothers wife and i have never met the bitch for her to judge me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Nov. 7, 2010