I have a big question?? I'm worried Sick!

As you my see that im preggo!! But i have a lil problem i went to have an ultra sound done and they seen a yolk sac whick is good at four weeks.a few da ys ago i started spotting only when i wiped very lil.. so i got really scared went to the er and they did a blood test they said my HCG was at 473 and which i am six weeks is that good or bad??? im driving my self crazy because that is the only test of the hcg i did and i did an ultrasound that same day it it was measuring the yolk sac at 6 weeks which is the exact date the i was... i have to do another blood work on monday which is in two days but the doctor said now it must triple im so scared that it might not... btw i have very slight tender breast very lil nausea and sometime sleepy is that a good sign..

needamiracle23

Asked by needamiracle23 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I spotted (just with wiping) when I was 11 weeks with my son. He is now a healthy hyper 3 year old. If your dr doesnt seem worried then dont worry to much about it.
    cudybug

Answer by cudybug at 4:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Spotting can happen. The best thing to do -- and I know how hard it is -- is to try to relax until your appointment. Try to find something to take your mind off of worrying. Since the er let you go, you should be ok.
    matreshka

Answer by matreshka at 5:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It could be perfectly normal. Don't worry about it until you know that you should. Regardless, you WILL be OK.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 5:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Don't stress, no sex. Stay calm.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 7:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2010