No Wonder Why I'm So Fat!!! adult content

And yes, at 190 lbs I really am fat!

I just ate one of my favorite meals. A bake apple topped with cinnamon (no sugar), about a tbs of walnuts and I guess about 1/8 cup raisins. Nothing else was added to that and it was sooo good.

Then I went online and learned that I just ate 215 calories and and 11 grams of fat! Go figure.

Life is just so unfair!

Anonymous5

Asked by Anonymous5 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm fat to. I am perfectly good with it though. As long as I can still get around and care for my kids, I'm good.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• ohhh im fat cuz i looooooooove cheese!! and bread!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• You can eat that and anything else you want as long as you burn it off with exercise.

Answer by older at 5:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Society is constantly changing what the perfect or ideal weight is i'm 5'7 200lbs but I dont consider myself fat because society and hollywood said so I would however consider someone 4'7' 200lbs to be fat because they are not height/weight proportionate.
    Anonymous

• pasta is my weekness...im 205 atm but have lost about 10 lbs so im great. but i carry it well so no one ever guesses that im actually that heavy lol. Im working out on my wii fit and loving it so i plan on slowly losing this baby fat that neer went away. you dont sound fat to me.
    ttfnt20

Answer by ttfnt20 at 5:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Its ok hon. The fat came from the walnuts and its good fat. you can have all the nuts you want,its the saturated fat you need to stay away from like in meat

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I am 5'6'' and I weight about 180. I am considered fat by the doctors. As long as I don't have to by bigger clothes I am fine. I actually am trying to get in better shape without losing any clothes sizes.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• That sounds like a perfectly healthy dessert to me.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Seriously sounds pretty healthy to me as well. Unless it was baked in oil or butter or some sauce, Apple, raisins and walnuts are all good for you and those portions aren't bad.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• sounds good......I could lose a few pounds my self..
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2010